I’m sure you know what I mean when I say Living Confidently, but what does it mean to Embrace Judgment? You might think “Isn’t judgment bad?”.
Judgment can come from within or from others. However, it doesn’t matter so much where it comes from because the truth is, that ALL JUDGMENT HAS A POSITIVE INTENTION. Judgment will never be eliminated (which is a good thing!) but it can get in our way when we don’t understand it. This is why I say “embrace judgment” because once we better understand judgment and its positive intention we can begin to flourish.
“When you judge another, you don’t define them, you define yourself.” – Wayne W. Dyer
What You Get:
- 4 weeks of one on one coaching
- 8, 1-hour session (we meet twice a week over Zoom or by phone, your choice)
- Monday through Friday morning intention setting messages and evening check-ins through WhatsApp
- A safe and comforting space for you to speak your truth and be heard
- A coach (me!) who is 100% committed to you
- Choice in which, out of 5 pre-chosen, non-profits you would like 5% of your payment to be donated too!
- A surprise bonus at the end of the 4 weeks!
- The first 5 people to commit get a box of love delivered to their doorstep!
What You’ll Discover:
- How to live more confidently while embracing judgment so you can move forward and not be held back
- Parts of you that may be miscommunicating or confusing
- Your own personal timeline and old outdated meanings or beliefs that are holding you back
- Momentum and motivation towards that one thing you think about but get stuck in “The Judgment Trap”
- New ways of thinking or shifts to encourage growth, focus, and balance
What You Won’t Get:
- Judged for being YOU
- Bottomless advice
- The same program as everyone else
- Tools or action steps that are irrelevant or out of alignment with where you want to go and where you want to grow
We will discuss:
- answer any questions you may have
- go over payment options
- set our schedule
- pick your non-profit of choice
- send program agreement
What people are saying:
“I did a month-long coaching program with Amanda recently and it was just what I needed to jump start my healing after ending a 4-year relationship. We had a video meeting two times a week as well as morning and evening check-ins via text to keep my goals present and achievable! The questions she asked and the activities we did were very illuminating and helpful, as well as fun! Amanda’s approach is very non-judgmental and accepting. She sits with you in a loving way as you process all sorts of thoughts and feelings. I definitely recommend reaching out to Amanda if you are looking for a holistic approach to healing mind, body and soul.” Jessica R.